We’re always glad to welcome talented specialists to our professional and creative team!
Benefits of joining Apriorit:
- Broad possibilities for professional and career development
- Rich corporate culture
- Pleasant work environment
- Competitive pay
- Free English courses at all levels
- Paid holidays, vacations, and sick leaves
We’re looking for a Junior Microsoft Stack Web Developer (ASP.NET MVC).
You’ll be working on a call center CRM system for employee monitoring. You’ll also be involved in supporting the client’s existing system and implementing new functionality.
- Experience: 1+ year working with web-based ASP.NET applications
- Programming languages: C#, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3
- Frameworks: .NET 4.6.1, .NET Core 3.1, Angular 7-8, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET Core Web API, Entity Framework
- Tools: MS Visual Studio 2017, Visual Studio Code, MS SQL Server, MS SQL Server Management Studio, MongoDB
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming is a must.
Would be a plus:
- Angular 7-8
- AWS technologies
We’re looking for a Reverse Engineer for a cybersecurity project related to researching vulnerabilities in the Android kernel and browser engines.
- Linux system programming: Linux API, multithreading, IPC, services, drivers, daemons
- Kernel configuration and build tools: make menuconfig, make defconfig, etc.
- Debugging: GDB, KGDB, remote debugging via gdbserver
- Reversing: IDA, Ghidra, Radare, etc. for x86, AMD64, ARMv7, and ARM64 architectures
- Programming languages: С, С++ (middle)
- Knowledge of browser engines: V8, Quantum, etc.
- Android application development
If you’re interested in vulnerabilities and have experience in vulnerability analysis, have participated in CTF, or are a Linux developer, let’s talk!
We’re looking for a Support Engineer for a fast-growing product that specializes in complex corporate cybersecurity for the B2B sector and boasts hundreds of corporate clients across the globe.
- Support user inquiries into IT issues via phone/email/ticketing systems and provide remote assistance
- Help users install and configure our solution
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations and online demos explaining our solution to prospective customers
- Advanced English
- Considerable experience with Windows OS: Windows Server, IIS, Active Directory
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
Would be a plus:
- Strong command of MS SQL
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms
- Experience working with Unix/Linux