Mac software development can be quite challenging, as it is a closed platform with a lot of specific mechanisms and components. Apriorit team has significant experience in creating solutions for the Mac platform, having implemented a number of tasks from GUI design to driver development.
Our dedicated teams are comprised of developers and researchers with diverse skills, complimented by business analysts and qualified quality assurance specialists.
Apriorit Mac App Development: Project Highlights
Providing Mac OS X development services for years, our firm has significant experience with both high level and low level programming for Mac platform. Take a look at the technologies and assignments we have completed:
- Mac OS X application GUI implementation
- All-level system monitoring systems
- Mac OS X driver development: filesystem filter driver, process monitoring driver
- Mac OS X device and virtual device driver development: virtual display, I/O Kit device driver
- Syscall injection
- Runtime code patching
- Research: handle OS X rootless feature (OS X 10.11), rootkit technologies for security monitoring projects (process / kernel _modules hiding, hiding files / directories, network activity hiding).
Working not only with Mac OS X but also with other platforms, Apriorit specialists develop both native and cross-platform interfaces and libraries.
An important part of our projects is research activities. Apriorit R&D specialists perform OS X internal research for undocumented features to develop Mac apps with better platform compatibility and broader functionality.
Mac OS X Development Tools
Apriorit specialists use such Mac OS X programming tools and languages:
- Cocoa and Cocoa Touch
Our modern testing lab has all required devices and software to enable professional Mac software testing and QA services.
If you need professional custom OS X app development, consider contracting Apriorit dedicated team! Tell us more about your project using our Request for Proposal form.