SPOT VULNERABILITIES BEFORE HACKERS DO
Timely pentesting helps you in several ways: it detects areas of security worth investing in, provides an unbiased look at your current security measures, and predicts the outcomes of possible hacker attacks.
Moreover, as a result of pentesting by Apriorit, you’ll get a report with recommendations for improving your security and complying with cybersecurity regulations.
Apriorit provides pentesting services for:
- Client–server systems
- Web services
- External and internal networks
- Android and iOS applications
- Smart contracts
- SaaS platforms
- And more
TEST YOUR SECURITY STEP BY STEP
Our approach to security penetration testing is based on the OWASP Testing Guide, CIS Benchmarks, and the Penetration Testing Execution Standard (PTES). The Apriorit team includes testers with Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) certification.
Extensive knowledge and continuous education have allowed us to create a reliable workflow. Here are the key stages of our penetration testing service:
EMPOWER YOURSELF WITH KNOWLEDGE
As a result of penetration testing, we provide a comprehensive report that contains:
- The methodology we used during pentesting. You’ll know exactly what we tested and which tools we used.
- A list of the security issues we detected, categorized by their level of impact. You’ll be able to prioritize bug fixes and concentrate on the most critical issues first.
- Methods of exploiting vulnerabilities and analysis of business impact. You’ll get insights into possible attack scenarios and their consequences.
- Expert advice on how to fix vulnerabilities. Our expertise in cybersecurity allows us to determine the fastest and most reliable ways to protect your system.
- A personalized list of best practices to improve your cybersecurity. Alongside our list of advice for your system, we’ll suggest a set of actions to further increase your security.
The comprehensive insights provided in our pentesting report will give you a precise understanding of your system’s security. Using our recommendations, you’ll be able to level up your defenses and make a hacker’s life a lot harder!