PASSIONATE ABOUT BLOCKCHAIN
Blockchain technology holds the future, and we at Apriorit know it well. Over the years, we’ve sharpened our skills in building advanced blockchain-based solutions. We know how blockchains really work and see right away how to make a particular blockchain-based product better and more secure.
TRUSTWORTHY MEANS SECURE
Security and reliability are why people trust blockchains. Running independent penetration testing at the pre-release stage is the key to improving the security of your smart contracts and other blockchain-based products.
For smart contract penetration testing, we use our own vulnerability database and open-source testing tools improved by our programmers. If we discover any code errors or vulnerabilities during testing, we’ll gladly help you eliminate them.
Types of smart contract testing
- Manual penetration testing
- Manual smart contract function testing
- Network functionality testing
- Static analysis of smart contracts
- Formal verification of smart contracts
- Smart contract unit test coverage analysis
- Fee spending analysis (with recommendations on how to decrease costs)
- Code review (with recommendations on improvements)
To learn more, read our case study on smart contract security audits.
THERE’S NO LIMIT
We provide a full package of services for smart contract development and penetration testing. But we know that the potential of blockchain technology isn’t limited to cryptocurrencies. At Apriorit, we’ve used our knowledge of blockchains to solve challenging and unexpected cybersecurity tasks: software licensing, cryptography, IoT device access control, and more.
We’re your team if you need to:
- Write ICO smart contracts
- Write specific smart contracts for non-ICO tasks like software licensing or logistics
- Audit the security of your smart contracts
- Develop applications that use blockchain APIs
- Build a private blockchain network based on Hyperledger, Graphene, Ripple, Deviant, or other blockchains
- Develop and support other blockchain-related products
UNDERSTANDING THE NATURE OF THE BLOCKCHAIN
You can’t treat a blockchain solution like just another piece of software, hoping to fix the errors later. To avoid losing time and money, you must keep your code 100 percent bug-free. This requires both blockchain-specific development and extensive penetration testing.
Apriorit has professionals who can do this well.
- Hyperledger Fabric
- Bitcoin forks
- Graphene-based blockchains (Bitshares, Steem, and others)
Being eager to learn, we always keep track of the latest trends and innovations in the blockchain world. Our specialists constantly expand the range of platforms and programming languages they’re working with.
They deliver on time, they’re responsive, and I’m happy with their work. The code quality and dev work are decent, and if there are issues, they adapt accordingly. They provide full visibility to their progress and offer a post-delivery warranty to fix issues found afterward. Read more »